Monday, June 7, 2010

Long Overdue!


Well it has been a while since I have updated with belly pictures, not because we have not taken them, just that I have been horrible about uploading photos to the computer. So I figure better late than never, here are a few pictures over the past few months!

23 Weeks

26 Weeks

30 Weeks


33 Weeks
35 weeks


37 Weeks


We only have a few more weeks to go and we can not wait! I am going to the doctor every week now so we will see how things are going on Wednesday! I will update any news!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness Blair! I can't believe how different we carried our babies! I have a pic of me posted at 38 weeks and I look like I'm about to tip forward... Brynlee was WAY out there!! Hopefully Emersyn isn't cramping up your insides too much because your body looks like it just isn't going to give her much more room :)