Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3 Months!


I celebrated my 3 month birthday last weekend! I have been growing and changing so much! I did not go to the Dr. this month so I am unsure how much I weight, but mom and dad think I might be around 13 lbs! Here are a few things that I am doing now!

* I know roll over from back to tummy, and some times tummy to back!
* I am enjoying tummy time more and more.
* I want to chew on anything and everything!
* I have started to laugh, but mom and dad are unsure what exactly I think is so funny! I laugh at random times and mom and dad can't seem to find out what makes me do it!
* I still LOVE music and love to be sung to!
* I am sleeping through the night!
* I love to babble, and I am starting to figure out how to make my voice sound louder!
* I love to "blow bubbles"... also known as spitting on all my clothes! This makes for a few outfit changes throughout the day!

Mom and dad are enjoying watching me change more and more each day, they hate that I am getting so big so quick, but are having such a fun time watching me learn each day!

No comments: