Sunday, November 7, 2010

4 Months

Happy 4 Months
14 lbs 4 oz
25 in

Things I am doing at 4 Months...

* I have discovered my voice, I love to squeal and talk
* I love going on walks in the jogger, as long as the sun stays out of my face.
* I love mom and dads phone, if its near me I am always reaching for it.
* I started eating rice cereal, it has taken a few nights but I am starting to get used to it.
* I love to stand up and will hardly sit in anyones lap.
* I will arch my back and try to get out of anything... swing, bouncer, bumbo... mom is having a hard time finding a place to sit me.
* I am chewing on anything you put in my hands.
* I love to grab at people faces, mom loves this... we are practicing giving kisses.

4 months has gone by quick... mom and dad are looking forward to the holidays and a lot of first for me!

No comments: