Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy 7 Month

Happy 7 Months Emersyn

What I am doing at 7 months!

* Crawling everywhere, and getting in to all sorts of things!
* I sleep from 8pm-8am and am a very active sleeper, I am all over the crib!
* I am eating all kinds of veggies and fruits! I love zucchini, carrots, apples, pears, prunes, green beans, peas, squash... I have tried banana once and wasn't a big fan but other than that I love everything!
* I am still very talkative. I have said "mama", "bye-bye", and just recently "hey"
* I don't have any teeth yet but chew on just about anything I can get my hands on
* I am pulling up on everything and starting to reach for things on table tops
* I am very ticklish and love to laugh and play with mom and dad in the floor
* I love to take walks and be outside!
* I love people and am becoming very social!
* I am a very sweet little girl and mom and dad get so much joy from me!

No comments: