Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 8 Months.. a little late


What I am doing at 8 months!
* I am crawling everywhere, and pretty fast.
* I love to stand up and pull up on anything!
* I can walk with a walker and have started to let go of things lately and work on my balance.
* I love people.. especially children who are a little my size.
* I am saying, " baba", "Mama", and "dada" very clearly and have a lot of my own sounds that I love to make.
* I love my daddy and clearly am going to be a daddys girl!
* Maddie and I are becoming better friends these days, mainly because I like to feed her!
* I love all kinds of foods, I have even started to eat bananas, which was the only thing that I did not like a few weeks ago!
* I enjoy being outside and love wagon rides!
* I am still working on cutting my first tooth, but mom thinks that it will be any day now!

No comments: